Do you also have difficulties in delivering the right (print) files? No worries, you’re definately not the only one!
If you go through our tips below, you’ll be ready by 99%. Do you still encounter issues or have questions? We’re here to help.
- Did you foresee enough offset?
Offset and digital: 2 mm, XXL: 5 mm
- Is your supplied document format in accordance with the ordered format?
- Did you only use CMYK colors?
- If you are trying to deliver plot files, did you check if the paths are all outlined?
- If you are trying to deliver rasterized files, did you check whether the resolution is sufficiently high?
Small format: 300 dpi, large format: 150 dpi
- Is your text positioned fare enough from the edges? We advice to leave at least 5mm.
- Are images & elements aligned to the fold lines, if any?
- Brochures: is the number of pages supplied in accordance with the order?